We Specialize In Chimney Installations – From Top To Bottom
Whether we’re talking about a masonry chimney system or a prefabricated or factory-built system, the technicians at Chimney Sweep Plus know just what it takes to keep everything in tip-top shape. We are proud to offer a wide assortment of chimney installations to our customers in the greater Hickory area:
- Dampers. Broken or rusted dampers are often responsible for smoke problems, downdrafts, and other unpleasant fireside woes, but we can help. We install throat and lock-top or top-mounted dampers and can make sure you’re not losing conditioned air through your chimney or swimming in smoke when you fire up your fireplace.
- Chimney Caps. Although small, chimney caps play a big part in keeping chimneys free of water, animals, and debris – they’re not infallible. If your chimney cap has come loose or failed in some manner, we can replace it with a new custom or standard stainless steel or copper cap that will provide long-term protection.
- Chase Covers. Like the chimney crown on a masonry chimney, the chase cover serves to close off prefabricated chimney systems and prevent chimney leaks and animal intruders. Unfortunately, many stock chase covers are made of low-quality aluminum and can rust prematurely and provide little protection. If your chase cover has begun to rust or fail, we can install a new stainless steel cover that will provide a sleek look and superb protection.
- Prefab Chimneys. More and more homeowners are choosing prefabricated chimneys because of their flexible and fast installation and affordability. These chimney systems, which are lighter weight than their masonry counterparts, can be installed just about anywhere – but leave the installation to us! We install Ventis & DuraTech Class A chimneys and can make sure everything is working properly and ready to be enjoyed.
- Stoves & Inserts. When you’re ready to add a stove or insert to your home, leave the installation to us. We’ll make sure everything is set up to vent properly and work efficiently. We also install Ventis stove pipe, so whether we’re installing a direct vent system or venting through your existing chimney, we have the products, tools, and knowledge to get the job done right.
Whatever you need installed to keep your chimney and hearth beautiful, dry, clean, and efficient, you can count on Chimney Sweep Plus. Call 828-758-0333 or fill out our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment!
When you get a thorough dryer vent cleaning from Chimney Sweep Plus, you can be sure that your dryer will be running more effectively and that the risk of fire from flammable lint buildup has been removed.